E-cigarette explodes in Canadian teen’s face causing first and second-degree burns – TomoNews



ALBERTA, CANADA — An electronic cigarette exploded in a Canadian teenager’s face this past week, causing severe burns and leading to emergency surgeries.

Sixteen-year-old Ty Greer was taking a toke in his mother’s jeep when it suddenly blew up, only two inches from his face. At the time, the boy’s father says the pain was so excruciating Ty said he wanted to die.

His father described the accident as a 2 foot by 2 foot fireball engulfing his son’s face, burning the back of Ty’s throat and his tongue. Luckily, he’d been wearing glasses at the time, so his eyes were not damaged. The teenager is being treated for first and second-degree burns, and has undergone two root canals to fix some of his broken teeth.

The e-cigarette was a Chinese-manufactured Wotofo Phantom, purchased at a local smoke shop in Alberta.

—————————————-­—————————————-­—————-

Welcome to TomoNews, where we animate the most entertaining news on the internets. Come here for an animated look at viral headlines, US news, celebrity gossip, salacious scandals, dumb criminals and much more! Subscribe now for daily news animations that will knock your socks off.

For news that’s fun and never boring, visit our channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/TomoNewsUS

Subscribe to stay updated on all the top stories:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt-WqkTyKK1_70U4bb4k4lQ?sub_confirmation=1

Visit our website for all the latest, uncensored videos: http://us.tomonews.net
Check out our Android app: http://bit.ly/1rddhCj
Check out our iOS app: http://bit.ly/1gO3z1f

Stay connected with us here:
Facebook http://www.facebook.com/TomoNewsUS
Twitter @tomonewsus http://www.twitter.com/TomoNewsUS
Google+ http://plus.google.com/+TomoNewsUS/
Instagram @tomonewsus http://instagram.com/tomonewsus


Post time: Jul-22-2017